Updated and Effective as of Mar 23, 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.TABLE OF CONTENTS
Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to disable cookies on sites and apps. If you disable cookies you may not be able to access all the features of our services. We suggest that you keep our essential cookies (described below) active for a better user experience and to help us keep improving and developing our products and services.
Note that a user can be positively identified across multiple devices, for instance, because the user has logged into a platform such as Google, Facebook, Yahoo or Twitter, it can be "determined" who the user is for purposes of improving customer service.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In particular, Kidjo uses the following categories of Cookies:
1) Essential cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
2) Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make when you use our Services, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Services which you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Services.
3) Analytics and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how users use our Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information.
We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Services. It is only used to improve how our Services work. We use third part providers and companies for this purpose, and they use their own cookies. These companies, their privacy policies and the opt-outs they offer can be found in the table below.
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Many of these companies combine information they collect from Kidjo with other information they have independently collected relating to your web browser's activities across their network of websites. These companies collect and use this information under their own privacy policies.
These companies, their privacy policies and the opt-outs they offer can be found in the table below. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.
4. COOKIE CHOICES AND HOW TO OPT-OUT
Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The "help" feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at (see) . We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.
Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser, please consult the browser’s website (often in the "Help" section).
Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our features and parts of the Kidjo site will not function properly.
5. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED ON KIDJO
The following table sets out details of the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them. We provide the table below as a courtesy, but we are not responsible for third-party sites and their privacy practices as it relates to opt-outs from tracking activities.
|Google Analytics||Display Advertisers Ads Preferences Manager, and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
|Google Firebase||Mobile application development||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
|Facebook Connect||Social networking||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
111 Sandra Muraida Way 6C
78703 Austin, Texas
+1 858 666 5485